Pretty as Paper is dedicated to all the crafty items which bring joy to me and a smile on the faces of people who experience it!

Picture Frame - Kiddo Corner

During our lunch time one of my good friends always talked about her beloved nephew. It was soon to be his 6th birthday and needless to say she was very excited! I thought why not surprise her so that she could surprise her nephew in turn with a beautiful picture frame adorned with his snap.

Since I would be making this for a kid I decided to keep it fun - flowers , colors and shapes.
I cut out a scalloped picture frame and covered it up with dark red paper. To add brightness to it I outlined it with white pearls. Finally I cut out some flowers with various colored papers , added an outline for the contrast and stuck it around where the snap would go. And Lo!

                                                         
To add to the fun I cut out a butterfly shaped greeting card , packed the duo and gave it to my friend to be gifted.Not only was she surprised with the frame, she loved the thought behind it. Even the little one enjoyed every bit of it :)

~Wishing you a thousand smiles:)


No comments:

Post a Comment