Pretty as Paper is dedicated to all the crafty items which bring joy to me and a smile on the faces of people who experience it!

Picture Frame : The Joy of Giving!

 This December as we were celebrating Christmas in office , both me and my husband were required to be the Secret Santa to our child! And when it comes to picking up gifts we both were quite clueless. So I decided why to look else where for shopping when awesome Hand made gifts can be made at home!

Hence I chose to make 2 picture frames.

 
In the first one I added 2 frames . It included a beautiful back ground of yellow color with a red border. Then for both the frames a cut out 2 outlines with black chart. On one I stuck the card board frame too. Other embellishments included some flowers and a "Memories" tag.






In the second one I made space for 1 big photo. The background was black with shocking pink outline. Other embellishments included some flowers, feathers and frame corners. I was a little apprehensive about choosing the pink color for a Photo Frame for a guy, but it turned out so well and looked great!

The good part of this adventure was - Make gift for friends.
The best part pf this adventure was  - The look of surprise and pure happiness on our friends faces on receiving those gifts!

For the second frame which my husband gifted to his friend , he also added to it one of his snaps. It became a totally customized frame and ah did he love it!


After wrapping those gifts I also pinned to them a "Merry Christmas" tag which I made. Simple messages written on chart paper , adorned with a sequin and a cute Santa spreading the "Joy of Giving".






~Wishing you a thousand smiles :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment