Pretty as Paper is dedicated to all the crafty items which bring joy to me and a smile on the faces of people who experience it!

Mini Album - Anniversary Special!

Hello Friends!

I got this request from a person who wanted to make his Marriage Anniversary special - with something handmade and personalized to detail. His requirements were minimal : A hand made something for my wife :)

This gave me ample space to exercise my choices . And hence I chose to make a mini album full with heartfelt sentiments and a few pics of the couple along with embellishments to go with them. Its a 5" by 5" book with 5 leafs in it. Every thing on it is hand made.

I used the technique of raising tags (3D) to give it a nice look. The stamps are digital and the quiet a few of the tags are made diligently by my husband who took good care of color, hues and shades. What would I do without him! :) He is a sweetheart to put up with all my demands of changing the shade to the tiniest level , up scaling and down scaling N number of times.

One of the tags has been left blank to write down the personal message. Have a look!


 











Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment