Pretty as Paper is dedicated to all the crafty items which bring joy to me and a smile on the faces of people who experience it!

Happy Birthday - Folding Card

Hello Again dear Friends ,

I am here to share with you a folding card which I made for a team mate and friend's wife's Birthday. All he wanted was to surprise her with something handmade and personal - and this is what I made him.


 The card has 4 folds. The first and the last have space to hold personal messages and sentiments like "Happy Birthday" and "You Complete Me".




The inner side has space for 2 sentiments apt for the occasion.







The 2 folds in the middle have frames to hold pictures. They can be slid out and be changed as and when desired.

The folding card is held together with a satin ribbon. Somehow , I am too fond of ribbons and pearls :) They add such grace and softness to any craft!


And again , the customized box. I just don't let my dear husband rest in peace :)

~~ Thanks for visiting

2 comments: