Pretty as Paper is dedicated to all the crafty items which bring joy to me and a smile on the faces of people who experience it!

Scrapbook - Love, Us and Togetherness

Hi Friends,

Its the month of love! And I was more than delighted to make a scrapbook for my friend who is about be be married soon. She wanted to gift it to her fiance as a token of her love by putting together all the beautiful moments of their courtship - The stolen glances, the love notes , the sweet nothings!

And I have to admit here that when the people for whom the craft is being made are awesome , the craft comes out to be so much more better :).

Its a scrapbook - collection of photos, blank spaces to write messages, pockets to hold secret messages, creative ways to glide through the pictures and lots of lovely little things.. I'll let the pictures do the talking now.

** Picture heavy Post ** Click on the images to view them in bigger size.














Also , through this post I would like to thank Erum of Glitter n Swirls fame for being my biggest motivation. Her work is one of the most beautiful I have seen in the crafts world. Thanks again Erum if you are reading this :)

Hugs and love to one and all,
Rohini :)

6 comments:

  1. Rohini the red and gold look fantastic together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey hey! Thank you so much for the love girl! I am humbled. Love your mini. I am sure your friend is going to go gaga over this! I know I would!
    much love,
    Erum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D .. Thanks much Erum for appreciating my work.

      Delete
  3. Hi Rohini ! I too loved the red and gold royal combo lot and the small pockets you have made too !

    Thanks for dropping by my blog n lovey comment .

    ReplyDelete