Pretty as Paper is dedicated to all the crafty items which bring joy to me and a smile on the faces of people who experience it!

Memory Keepers

Hi Friends,

A quick post today to share with you a "Memory Keeper" which I made for my grandpa.
I wanted to make something for him which would bring back all the memories of his children and grand children through all these years. Not an album of course because its too common. So i came up with the idea of this - Memory Keepers!

These are basically tags on a ring binder. They have photographs on one side and beautiful and loving family quotes on the other. They are easy to store - Bedside table , Glass Cupboards , near your book shelf ! Very handy and a constant reminder that there are many people whose thought you fill and prayers you are a part of.





I made them on colorful surfaces on one side and a plain surface on the other . Held them together with a binder and lo - its done!


Hugs and Cheers!
Rohini!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Wow !! Rohini ..This is such a brilliant idea to cherish some wonderful memories in such a beautiful way ..I just love this whole concept and the neat and beautiful way you have created this Memory keeper:)..Fabulous work !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Hussena :) Although I am one of those who prefers loading my craft with beauties like ribbons and pearls , after I made this I noted that something simple, colorful and delicate as this is also a beauty in itself :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome project !! Rohini, I'm sure your grandpa would've loved it! What a thoughtful gift!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Sarah! He absolutely loved it :)

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty and simple. I love conveying deep messages with simplicity...superb. thank you so much for leaving a beautiful comment on my blog. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the beautiful comment Tejal :)

      Delete
  4. Love both versions Rohini...so much work and such a precious project it has turned out
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much Dr. Sonia. But this is just one item! Front has the pictures and back has the quotes :)

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful idea & special & beautiful present Rohini :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracey :) Appreciate your kind words.

      Delete
  6. Hello, Rohini! This is gorgeous! (and your desk calendars in the other post are lovely, too!)

    inky hugs,
    Angi
    Making Mayhem | Because Life is Messy

    ReplyDelete