Pretty as Paper is dedicated to all the crafty items which bring joy to me and a smile on the faces of people who experience it!

Farewell 'CAR'd

Hello Folks!

This post comes after a fairly long time. Not that I had been very busy with my usual work, just that I had simply not being crafting.

And then all of a sudden came a an opportunity where I couldn't resist but make a beautiful little mini album for a friend. My husband and me sat brain storming as we had to make a farewell present for one of his dear friends.

Bidding adieu to a friend is always difficult and finding a perfect souvenir for him is even more difficult when he has a selective set of interests. So when it came to think a perfect gift for him, who has special interests in Cars and Automobiles, we thought of creating a customized gift matching his interests and this is the final outcome... A CAR theme based mini album with wish tag holder for his team mates to write their good bye , until they meet again :)









                              And yes, the customized gift box you see, is all hand made too :).

Thanks for visiting !

No comments:

Post a Comment